Aajonus may have wanted to get his message through by posing as fiction, following the example set by George Orwell in the classic novel 1984. He did not complete that work of fiction however he did leave us an important factual description of the virus hoax that would have been stated by one of the characters. I suggest you have your dictionary handy or use onelook.com . See and comment on Part 1 below:
The Monstrous Virus Hoax:
The Scam that Made the Grade!
by T.C. Fry
“Mommy, what is a virus?”
How many youngsters have asked this simple question when told they are sick because they have a “virus”?
And how many parents have responded like this?
“A virus is a little beast so small you can’t see it with your eyes. It gets into you and causes terrible sickness.”
That explanation is about as illuminating as any you’ll come across. Dr Stephen S. Marse, when asked the question, responded like this:
“Considering the virus’s size and simplicity (an infectious agent is little more than a collection of genes wrapped in a protein case) it can cause tremendous damage. Unlike other living organisms a virus doesn’t eat secrete, or propel itself, and it’s unable to reproduce without the aid of another living creature. Instead, this microbial commando reprograms the cells of another organism, making it the virus’s “host” or, in many cases, it’s victim.
A reprogrammed cell becomes a traitor, forced to cease it’s normal functions and obsessively manufacture copies of the invader. The virus then seizes key positions in the host’s body and spreads to other hosts-in-waiting at the first opportunity. Some viruses attack and disable their victims with cruel speed. Ebola has an incubation period of just 5 to 8 days, and a mortality rate as high as 90 percent. Other viruses take years to harm their hosts. AIDS can incubate for up to a decade, allowing the deadly agent plenty of time to pass to new hosts before it’s ill-effects become apparent. Others, such as herpes simplex, co-exist so well we’re often unaware of their presence.”
I ask: IS THIS VIEWPOINT SCIENTIFIC? IS IT EVEN LOGICAL?
I’ve read dozens of descriptions of viruses in books on the subject, dictionaries, encyclopedias, in magazines, newspapers, and sundry other places. This explanation is about as far afield as any.
I want to respond to these statements on a point by point basis, as an indictment. Let’s get into a bill of particulars:
1. The viral explanation of disease was concocted and imposed on the world through big lie techniques by a monstrous cartel that owns and/or controls the world’s banking industry, the chemical industries, the dope cartels, the drug or pharmaceutical and medical industries, the communications media including TV, newspapers, most magazines, the educational system and radio and, in fact, most industries of any consequence worldwide.
2. No clinical or laboratory research has ever been done to prove that so-called viruses have any modus operandi or cause anything at all. A so-called virus has no nerves, sensors or any quality of life. To do tremendous damage, the “virus” must have physical, chemical and/or electrical capabilities. No evidence has ever, in about the last 100 years it has been blamed for diseases, been adduced to prove that so-called viruses have any life or any capabilities whatsoever!
3. That indeed, so-called viruses do not eat or drink, have no metabolism with which to change anything or generate energy, no secretions, no defecation, no activities, no nerves, sensors or (electrical) nerve energy, no reproductive faculties nor, in fact, any qualities of life whatsoever. Thusly, what are called viruses are indeed dead organic matter consisting of genetic and chromosomal RNA and DNA encased in a protein capsid, those capsids being identical to the capsids of the genomes within the many thousands of life units called mitochondria or organelles that populate every human cell from a few hundred up to 30,000 or more.
4. That, as genomes, so-called viruses are merely the genetic patterns for entitative organisms with all the qualities of life as in bacteria, mitochondria, (organelles) fungi and human cells!
5. That these genomes from cellular nuclei and mitochondria are, in fact, the genetic patterns for mitosis (cellular and mitochondrial division and replication), for mitochondrial protein synthesis, for mitochondrial sugar use (glucose combustion or conversion through oxidation) and conversion into body energy through the medium of ATP (adenosine triphosphate) and a myriad of other life processes.
6. That, when Koch’s postulates shot down the bacterial explanation for disease, the medical/pharmaceutical cartel, with a vested interest in disease, as opposed to health, erected new scapegoats called viruses to be fought with drugs, thus selling their nefarious products. Just as readily as they shot down the germ theory, so too, do Koch’s postulates impale and discredit the viral theory of disease causation.
7. That no research or experiments have ever been reported where so-called viruses were tested according to the criteria of Koch’s postulates.
8. That lifeless genomes do not and cannot invade cells as reported and photographed. What has been photographed are cells conducting eating processes called pinocytosis or phagocytosis wherein they absorb for recycling breakdown debris from disintegrated neighboring cells that have expired.
9. Statements that so-called viruses, without any life qualities, or any ability to move or maneuver, attack cells, seize positions, inject themselves into a cell, command a cell, infect a cell, program a cell, wreak tremendous damage or in any manner perform any act or in any way cause any result are inherently absurd. The living organism always acts and causes results favorable to itself. Only pure chemical unions from chemicals (poisons) pose a serious threat. Dead materials are always acted upon! Only the living organism does the acting. The very statement that “viruses” attack when they do not have any faculties for movement, propulsion, assault or offensive action, and have no energy or capability for any activity at all and have no have no equipment for damaging anything at all, is sheer fiction.