Aajonus might have written this in 2020 as it is so appropriate right now.
He may have wanted to get his message through by posing it as fiction, following the example set by George Orwell in the classic novel 1984. He did not complete that work of fiction however he did leave us an important factual description of the virus hoax that would have been stated by one of the characters. I suggest you have your dictionary handy or use onelook.com . See and comment on Part 2 below:
The Monstrous Virus Hoax:
The Scam that Made the Grade!
Part 2 by T.C. Fry
10. That so-called viruses are in fact, genomic cellular debris, the cytomegalovirus having been the genomic nucleus from an expired cell. Most so-called viruses are the genomes from the several hundred up to 30,000 or more mitochondria inhabiting a cell, the population of the cell being determined by it’s specialization and function.
By far the preponderance in number of so-called viruses have been genomes in the trillions upon trillions of mitochondria or organelles which comprised the living units of the hundreds of billions of cells which expire daily in the human body. Some so-called viruses are called cytomegaloviruses, meaning they are “big cell viruses.” In fact, these monstrous sized viruses, comparatively, are from the nucleus of a cell which is larger in itself than several thousand mitochondria combined. Other “viruses” may enter the portal blood from the intestines where bacteria die by the trillions each day! They too, have genomes.
11. That “viruses” which are extraneous to the human body, are mostly from bacteria and fungi.
12. That “viruses” by the trillions are consumed daily by human body cells that providentially recycle the contents of body cells that die. By processes called pinocytosis and phagocytosis, cells in contact with food invaginate, form an impromptu stomach, secrete lysosomes as digestants and thusly break “viruses” and other materials down into amino acids, simple fatty acids and glucose for purposes of reuse. Minerals and vitamins associated therewith are also reused. The photographs of these processes always show action on behalf of the cell, never the so-called virus.
13. That it’s a monstrous contrived lie that a dead bit of organic material, a genome called a virus, can “command” anything to reproduce it. It does not, in fact, get reproduced, but is recycled–it is only further reduced by cellular digestive processes into it’s basic nutrients. Should a genome be reproduced, it would ONLY be as part of an organism (a cell, bacterium, fungus, mitochondrion, or organelle, etc.) for which it is merely a genetic pattern. Such obligate reproduction by a cell of an alien genome as stated and implied by apologists and propagandists for the medical system, is contrary to all the principles of biology.
14. That a “microbial commando” is a myth of the imagination of so-called scientists who prostitute themselves in service to an unconscionable and murderous cartel with a vested interest in a diseased and suffering populace. This vested interest consists in marketing medical services, insurance, drugs and all attendant upon that. Further, this interest is in creating mediocre beings who do not think or question, in order that their power or propaganda will be above criticism. The term “microbe” means a minute form of life and a genome is in no sense a bit of life. It bears repeating that it is only the genomic debris from what was a life unit.
15. That the only victims of “viruses” are humans who have been conned into believing such preposterous nonsense.
16. That viruses do not incubate! Incubation is, in fact, the development of a fertilized ovum into a multi-cellular creature. No other processes can be called “incubation” without doing violence to the word and the language. Neither are viruses dormant, inasmuch as only living things estivate, hibernate or in any way suspend activities. Repeat: Genomes or “viruses” are dead cellular debris in the first place, and are incapable of any activities in the first place. Therefore, they cannot suspend activity, and cannot be said to be “dormant.”
17. The statement that “viruses,” really genomic debris without limbs, flagella, teeth, mouths, and other faculties, can attack and disable a large and self-sufficient cell millions of times larger is irrational, illogical, ridiculous, and in fact, stupid.
18. That the cartel which concocted, perpetrated and perpetuated the viral myth designed it as a scapegoat to accomplish, among other objectives, the diversion of attention away from the disease-causing role of their drugs, the foods of their commerce, cooked foods, fermenting and putrefying intestinal contents caused by conventional diets and practices, condiments, recreational drugs, and a host of other causal agencies in which they have a vested interest.
19. That the word “virus” originally meant and still means merely a poison despite all the new definitions accommodating this 100-year old myth. The word virulent does not mean contagious, but merely poisonous.
20. That, today, explanations of disease attributed to “viruses” are giving way to explanations blaming weak, poor or defective genes.
21. That genomic debris was pronounced to be “viruses” after the the introduction of the electron microscope in 1936. That, prior to that time, reference to them was tantamount to attributing cause of diseases to evil spirits for, other than being referred to as “filterable viruses”, there were no ascertainable parameters for adjudging cause.
22. That cells naturally resist and, with their multitude of defensive faculties, speedily dispatch or destroy “attackers”, especially lifeless materials that are contrary to their interests.
23. That, upon cellular death, (several hundred billion cells die daily within the human body) sacs within each cell containing lysosomes rupture and disintegrate the cell into debris. That debris includes the remains of around 20 to 30 thousand mitochondria or organelles in most cells other than those of the blood. Because of their extraordinary protection by capsids, lysosomes do not disintegrate the integument of the genomes thoroughly, trillions of them daily remaining relatively intact through the process. These genomes do not, however, remain intact through the recycling process. They are digested and recycled by a very provident body.
24. Physiologists teach that cells are disintegrated upon their death by their own lysosomes. What, pray tell, enables presumed “viruses” to survive the onslaught of powerful digestive enzymes, while mitochondrial genomes die? Especially as there is not and cannot be any differentiation between them, both being identical? How can chemicals discern the difference between its mitochondrial genomes and “alien viruses” presumably created by a cell through a fictional modus operandi which, if true, would STILL be composed of domestic materials created by the cell’s processes. There is an axiom/postulate that says that things equal to the same thing are equal to each other. In physiology this is tantamount to saying that the genomes of cells and mitochondria are real so-called viruses are mere ATTRIBUTIONS, really created myths of a medical system desperate for scapegoats.
I hope you can see, dear reader, that this “settled medical question” is merely a commonly accepted myth of medical creation and has no basis in facts. I hope you can see that truth taught in biology, that is that no organism has the capability of reproducing an alien organism.
I urge you to study thoughtfully and critically! Think for yourself! When you accept the prognostications of others, you are liable to be unawarely impressed into their service.